Want to make yourself a 2 blade trapper?

Been following along Don, great tutorial. Thanks for sharing info that's tough to come by. I'll wreck some materials someday trying your design, but for now looking forward to seeing how it finishes up.

Take care, Craig

Don, Glad you're home! Hew! 5 days! Is it too late for me to join the build off? I'm a month late(as usual).

Don does great stuff and has all the answers !!!!!! He loves to help people and has six zillion answers !!!!! Did I tell you he isalso a super teacher who write up books on nkife making? My wife still has a lovely little purse barlow Don helped me with. I can't do it this time even if I wanted to. My shop is down because of a move. Frank

Don.
I moved about 70 miles. It might as well have been across Canada. We purchased a very large house with one of my daughters and her husband.We have a huge two bedroom apartment here. We knew we had to concider some sort of down sizing. I wanted more relief for Peggy who has certainly been through some tough medical stuff in the last 2 years and Peggy didn't want me to have to give up the folder making I like you love so much. This house has a huge space below the garage. It needs some walls and a super dust controlling system. Peggy is in the middle of cancer treatment.I expect to have most of the shop done for me since I can't kneel at all on my knees that have both been replaced. I will hold off on for a bit to be "totally around" for her.
Like you the passion still drives me. Frank

Frank, like you I'm having a hard time getting around, but I'm doing what I want when I want. I hope you brought your machinery and tools with you when you moved.

I didn't remember you having health problems.

Best wishes for your wife and you with her treatment. Being next door to her daughter should help a lot.

I've been taking a break the last week or so and painting. A portrait of my Granddaughter, and a portrait of our two house dogs. Fun for me, and my task oriented personality doesn't tire me out so much. After all, it's all sitting down work.

Back