What did Santa bring?

rps20141225_111236.jpgrps20141229_223027.jpg

3 sides of Herman Oak leather nested inside of each other. A Barry King 48 oz maul, clothes, and cash in the pants pocket to buy steel and supplies with. Photo #2 two books with lots of pictures, a Buck Lite pocket knife (so I don't ruin??? My good ones), a Smith travel Diamond sharpener, and a strange little multi tool.

A very good Christmas since I really didn't ask for anything.

Just got another one from the wife. She knows I collect Bucks, Case, and Benchmade knives. She got me a Buck 110 - 50 Anniversary Edition today. Nice to have a Great wife!

rps20141230_202923.jpg

Last edited:
santa was good to me this year. a buehler wet/dry belt sander, A/B solid state relays and Red Lion temp controller to automate my kiln, and an assortment of solid carbide drill bits.

Santa brought me one sock and said if I shape up I can have the other sock for my birthday in May. I need them bad because I dropped my other pair and they broke when they hit the floor.

Santa came a little early and brought me a screaming $19.95 plus shipping deal on one of the new little Marbles Nessmuk style double bit hatchets that now being made by the good folks in El Salvador instead of China. I wanted it for a pattern for some possible metal pounding activities involving frustration, cursing, wasted steel and moderate to severe burns to my forearms here in the new year. :lol:

I got a trip back to my hometown of San Diego for Christmas. Mostly due to the company my wife works for (end of year meetings, Christmas party, ect). Brought 5 knifes I recently finished and gave them to the boys back home.

We were too broke this year. I received a package of t shirts. I made purses for my girls and a shoulder rig for my son's S&W .44mag.

Back