white and sorrel edc

That’s a good looking knife! The handle looks like bone.
As far as the image on my IPhone - it comes up very narrow in a rectangular shape - image about three postage stamps laid side by side.
Hope this helps.

Knife looks pretty good. If you could use a darker backround it would pop more, the handle colors kinda blend with the base color.

I also read somewhere that it helps to get the knife up off the background. You can do that with small spacers that will not show in the photos

I also read somewhere that it helps to get the knife up off the background. You can do that with small spacers that will not show in the photos
"Floating" the knife made all the difference!! I ground a magnet down...drilled and attached two 3/32 rods and am floating the knife about 12" from the backdrop...now working on lighting...pics soon. Oh...no need to worry about hair etc on the background material anymore!

Thanks OPB!

"Floating" the knife made all the difference!! I ground a magnet down...drilled and attached two 3/32 rods and am floating the knife about 12" from the backdrop...now working on lighting...pics soon. Oh...no need to worry about hair etc on the background material anymore!

Thanks OPB!
You are welcome!

Thanks OPB!
Magnets! What a great idea. I've got some small rare earth discs I picked up from K&J Magnetics awhile ago. I'll have to try 'em out.

Back