Wood Block Giveaway

Mike and Ed - you are in.

One left . . . some one claim it. Tomorrow is payday and I will mail them out. Keep an eye on you mailboxes - the sets will soon be on their way.

DeMo

I'm glad that they are all finding their new homes. All of the recipients are most welcome and I hope you put them to good use. Post some pictures and steer me to the thread, I will want to see your creations.

For the latecomers, I'm sorry I only had 12 sets and all of them have gone out. When I cut some new blocks, I will probably do this again. It will be a while as I have to use up all my inventory before I need new blocks.

DeMo

coachcampana

I'm glad that they are all finding their new homes. All of the recipients are most welcome and I hope you put them to good use. Post some pictures and steer me to the thread, I will want to see your creations.

For the latecomers, I'm sorry I only had 12 sets and all of them have gone out. When I cut some new blocks, I will probably do this again. It will be a while as I have to use up all my inventory before I need new blocks.

DeMo
I saw the box.....return address was a law office? Now I'm starting to worry, "what the hell did I do? What did my wife do?" Ha!