WTB Benchmade Balisong BM 46BK-601

Jester

Ok, so I'm not expecting much from this post but who knows. It's all in the title, if someone is considering parting with a BM 46BK-601 they should know that there is a home that will welcome it, love it and take care of it. Other blade profiles with the same coating/finish would also be welcomed. Thank you.

Jester, ya might be in luck, a friend of mine was the laser blade cutter at Benchmade for a few years, he has a number of the ballisongs and some auto's that he kept, will call him and see what he might have, will pm you if he has one to sell.

Great, thank you very much Original :). And rgoad I saw that thread but the fact that it's from jan 2009 made me believe it was useless even if he didn't seem to update the knife as sold. Truly appreciate the help though, you guys are awesome.

Hi Jester, was down at my friends dads place tonight and got his new #, waiting for a call back from the message I left, so, will let ya know when he gives me the yay nay.

Hi Jester, my friend sold the 2 that he had, has been going to school, needed the money, so close, I tried. Hope you find one. I got his last auto.

Back