WTB Rod Neilsen magnetic disc hub

you will have to get the hub and disks directly from Rod.

I can supply you with the 1 hp 1800rpm TEFC cast aluminum motor for $350.25. Due to the import tariffs there is an additional $20.00 added to the cost of the motors, therefore the cost now is $370.25. This will be removed if the tariffs are removed. The VFD with NIMA 4X enclosure for $359.12 The Fwd/Rev switch for $35.00 A wiring kit with an 8' molded power cord, 2' of 4 conductor cable for between the VFD and motor, cable glands for dust tight connections, wire nuts and my 1 page instructions for wiring the VFD and motor and setting up the VFD for $45.00 A VFD mounting bracket for $40.00, self adhesive pad disks for each of your disks $5.00 each.

All of these items include free shipping if you are in the lower 48 United States. If you want additional insurance on the wiring kit, VFD brackets and adhesive disks be sure and let me know and I will add the additional cost. Just total up all of the items you want and send me an e-mail order. I will verify it and get right back to you.

You can send a check or money order to the address below. Be sure and include your name and address and a list of what you are ordering. If you want additional insurance please let me know and I will let you know the charge. If you are outside the USA you must pay by PayPal or if you want to pay by PayPal add 5% to your total. Log onto your PayPal account and send the payment to waynecoe@highland.net. All payments must be in USD. Be sure and include your address and a list of what you are ordering in the comments space.

Let me know how I can help you

Thank you,

Back