WTT for some steel/scraps?

Chris Martin

Hello all,

I have become inspired by watching all the WIP threads on the forums. Only been considering making knives for a year now. I think I am finally ready to give it a shot after reading/viewing every darn thread possible.

I dont have much for trade at the moment.

NIB Fossil watch w/camo dial:
http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/st...-BD81-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

I also have a titanium sheet that measures .048x 3 1/2"x 36"

I know, its a long shot. But I am just wanting to start playing around, screwing up steel to get the hang of this!

I will take just about anything from 5160-D2-0-1.....whatever to get me started. 1/8-1/4" would be great.

If any of you guys/gals have some scrap just laying around and could use a decent watch just shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance:D

ETA: Might be putting up a Busse FFBM or CGFBM once I decide I can let one go:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man,

gimme a ring - 770-726-9706

I'll be glad to get you started, I've got some 1084 FG you can have.

Hello all,

I have become inspired by watching all the WIP threads on the forums. Only been considering making knives for a year now. I think I am finally ready to give it a shot after reading/viewing every darn thread possible.

I dont have much for trade at the moment.

NIB Fossil watch w/camo dial:
http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/st...-BD81-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

I also have a titanium sheet that measures .048x 3 1/2"x 36"

I know, its a long shot. But I am just wanting to start playing around, screwing up steel to get the hang of this!

I will take just about anything from 5160-D2-0-1.....whatever to get me started. 1/8-1/4" would be great.

If any of you guys/gals have some scrap just laying around and could use a decent watch just shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance:D

ETA: Might be putting up a Busse FFBM or CGFBM once I decide I can let one go:eek:

Shoot me a pm and I will send you a care package next week. But remember it comes with the price of posting pics.

Back