You a Shooter?

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
We played in a tournament a couple of weekends ago. I cannot believe how tired I was after that Sunday. 30 hours of pool that weekend .........

Here's a pic of the first floor in the morning.....can't see all the tables, but there must've been 150 tables there and upstairs. People from all over the midwest they said. :biggrin:

x.jpg

Larry, I bet you had the best looking stick there. i use to shoot a little when i was younger. My wife says i have to stay out of those places now. I am positive i could not do it for thirty hours though.
Doug

I use to love it,and not to brag,I use to be pretty good............But like Doug,I have to stay away from the places I use to shoot.

God bless,Keith

Larry, I bet you had the best looking stick there. i use to shoot a little when i was younger. My wife says i have to stay out of those places now. I am positive i could not do it for thirty hours though.
Doug

I know what you mean Doug, some of those places kinda SKETCHY..... I don't have my cues back from the makers yet. Dang custom makers take too long...hahahaha

I use to love it,and not to brag,I use to be pretty good............But like Doug,I have to stay away from the places I use to shoot.

God bless,Keith

Keith
I always wonder if it one of those games that people will lose interest in favor of things like video games. Lots of pool halls and places have closed around here. Some of them were nice even !!! L

Back