Young Un

wdtorque

I wanted a smaller unit with a sheath I could put in front or back pocket without getting jabbed in the gut. Blade under 3" by law.
I choke up on it when I use it so have no issues.
photo-15.jpg

Handy little thing she is. Dozier

I did NOT make it, sorry about any mis-representation. Guess I was not firing on both cylinders last night when I posted. The knife was made by a young KD member, I thought I'd just post a picture to show off his work, and I do like the unit. Will get dimensions when I get it back in hand. Dozier

Now who might that young KD member be? He should be recognized for his hard work. He did a real good job.

Unit is 6.25" long, half blade and half handle, blade slightly over half is I squint. Blade at it's widest is 1 3/16, thickness is 2mm, bit over a 1/16 best I can see.
Scales are micarta in ugly tan/grey color, steel is O-1 best I can remember.

Young maker is from OK and was Alot easier to deal with then his father. Dozier

Unit is 6.25" long, half blade and half handle, blade slightly over half is I squint. Blade at it's widest is 1 3/16, thickness is 2mm, bit over a 1/16 best I can see.
Scales are micarta in ugly tan/grey color, steel is O-1 best I can remember.

Young maker is from OK and was Alot easier to deal with then his father. Dozier

Ya well I bet his father deals with you more than the young un does and you could really wear on I guy.????????? Im just guessing:57:

Well that tells me that the young un is Cody. Well done Cody! Cody, are you going to have any knives in the show? I sure hope to see you there! Billy, you taught him well.

Back