2015 KD Members Choice Awards

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
I thought I would start a new thread to bug everyone. The knifedog awards are open for nominations. Get over and nominate your favorite knife of 2015.

Ok guys I'm going to lock up the threads for nominations by Wednesday so post up your favorite knives of 2015 while you can

I was just thinking that I'd come over here and make a post. :)

Still a lot of room in some of these categories so I'll look around later today if I get time and see what else I can add.

After talking with BossDog we are going to let the nominations go for a while longer. Get them in guys

Do the makers have to narrow down what they want to be voted for this year? Seems like it was one knife per person per category last year. I was thinking about adding a knife, but see that the maker has a couple others in the category already.

Do the makers have to narrow down what they want to be voted for this year? Seems like it was one knife per person per category last year. I was thinking about adding a knife, but see that the maker has a couple others in the category already.

In years past, Brad or another moderator has PM'd the maker and asked him which knife he felt would best represent the category. I believe you are correct, only one knife from a maker per category and a maker can only run in two categories total.

John has it right. If your nominated and have better pictures or a different knife send me a PM.

Note I'm flat out with work right now so I'm slow responding, sorry guys.

Excuse my ignorance but don't the nominations have to be Knife Dog members? Is there a list somewhere to draw from? Where are we finding pictures to post?

Bruce, that was my understanding too, that nominees were supposed to be knifedogs members.

Personally, I went and pulled pics from the gallery, the custom forum, the folders forum and the 'what's going on in your shop' thread. I just checked as I did it to make sure they were all from 2015.

I can't wait til we get to start voting on these! This might be the best year so far. There's some serious competition in almost all of the categories.

Back