2017 KD Members Choice Awards - BEST NEW BUILDER

Best New Builder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Wilson

To echo what everyone else has said, all three of you have made fantastic improvements in record time and are turning out very nice knives. It was a hard decision. Opaul, in my opinion it is your fit and finish that continues to impress me every time you post a knife. Each knife you post shows another area where you have improved and shown a methodical approach to process improvement.

Congratulations!

opaul

To echo what everyone else has said, all three of you have made fantastic improvements in record time and are turning out very nice knives. It was a hard decision. Opaul, in my opinion it is your fit and finish that continues to impress me every time you post a knife. Each knife you post shows another area where you have improved and shown a methodical approach to process improvement.

Congratulations!
Thank you very much. It’s certainly a result of this great forum.
I’m essentially a hurry up and finish type personality so it’s teaching me patience. But this forum and the forum members are the main reason that I have shown continuous improvements which I intend to refine.
Thanks again.

Kevin Zito

KNIFE MAKER
Roughly 1 yr ago I didn’t have a hammer and didn’t really know how to use one ... at least now I realize that I don’t really know how to use a hammer, but have 16 hammers .... in my dining room. I tell my wife sometimes .... girl you never thought you’d be lucky enough to marry a knife maker lol

opaul

Thank YOU! Name = O Paul Bunch
address
O Paul Bunch
14112 Norwood Rd
Raleigh, NC 27614
:)