2018 KD Members Choice Awards - TOP DOG

Top Dog

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
Who is our "TOP DOG"?

Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service.?????

Your nomination here requires a couple paragraphs explaining why you think that they are our own "TOP DOG"

2. No photos required

Several to choose from but I think Ed C. rises to the top. I think he lives on this forum. Seems he adds to most posts that have questions. His answers are not abbreviated. ;) His responses are thoughtful and detailed. Not sure I’ve ever read a condescending tone in any of his posts. Very generous with his knowledge and techniques.

Several to choose from but I think Ed C. rises to the top. I think he lives on this forum. Seems he adds to most posts that have questions. His answers are not abbreviated. ;) His responses are thoughtful and detailed. Not sure I’ve ever read a condescending tone in any of his posts. Very generous with his knowledge and techniques.
That says it all...I agree. The other guys are great also... I think J Wilson should be in the "who makes you spit the most coffee on your keyboard" category...

Back