2021 KITH is here.

Looks like we have a total of 9 for the KITH. We can have one group of 3 or I am willing to double up and make 2 knives. Which do you guys prefer? My thought is that it may be harder for the group of 3 to collaborate easily.

I'm willing to be in a group of 3. If I may offer a solution for the group of 3. #1 makes for #2, #2 makes for #3, and #3 makes for #2. They can still collaborate the same way. This way no one is doubling up on the work.

I'm willing to be in a group of 3. If I may offer a solution for the group of 3. #1 makes for #2, #2 makes for #3, and #3 makes for #2. They can still collaborate the same way. This way no one is doubling up on the work.
I’ll take that deal but it looks like # 2 gets to make 1 knife and gets 2. Maybe we should try 1 to 2, 2 to 3, and 3 to 1. Unless this is that new math.

I just got word from Bruce that he is sorry, but will not be able to do the KITH, so I have edited the above post with the changes to those effected. If there are any problems, please let me know. Thanks!

Back