(4) MagnaCut Tanto Framelocks for Sale

JRB Blades

This model was called the *Fighter* in the last batch. I didn't like that name, so I changed it to the *Rougarou* (Roo-ga-roo)

I have 4 knives for sale out of the latest batch of MagnaCut framelocks. I made 7 of these, but 3 were already spoken for. This will be the last small batch as I previously had to send these out for heat treat and it made sense to do a batch of them. Now that I can heat treat SS myself, there will be one offs after this. I make these in my small shop by hand in Western Pa (no CNC).

They all have .140" MagnaCut blades with compound grinds. They all have .135" Titanium scales that have been contoured. Two of them are bead blasted and stonewashed (lighter color) and two of them are AO blasted and stonewashed (darker color). They all have hidden stop pin tracks. They all have Titanium hardware (from TiConnector) that has been anodized. They are all running on Skiff bearings. Lock faces have been carbidized. Rockwell hardness ranges from 63.5-64 (professionally heat treated and HRC tested by Jarrod Todd) and sharpened to 18 degrees per side. This batch was a collaboration with Rosiesrippers (knifemaker from Instagram). He did the bevel grinding and I did all the rest.

Thanks for looking!

Asking $400 (PayPal F&F) each with free shipping in CONUS

IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0161.jpg

Back