4BAR TWIST

That is impressive pattern on the Damascus, and a GREAT shape for the Bowie - what is the tusk from? Looking forward to see it finished.

A BIG ....... Walrus
Cal, Good to see you are still making! Actually tried to call you a couple months ago with your old number.

This blade is a real beauty! I believe you have a very large female walrus tusk which work much better than the male tusks which are even larger and thicker. Looking forward to seeing this knife finished.

Cal, Good to see you are still making! Actually tried to call you a couple months ago with your old number.

This blade is a real beauty! I believe you have a very large female walrus tusk which work much better than the male tusks which are even larger and thicker. Looking forward to seeing this knife finished.

My number has not changed you must have hit the wrong button.

Sweet!!! I have said for a number years that the difference between say wood or some other handle materials and animal handle materials like this task is that in the case of animal materials, you kind of make the knife to fit the handle as opposed to making the handle to fit the knife. The good thing about a task like that is you don’t have to try to hard to make it fit. It just wants to look good. As for the rest of this knife, I suspect it was a bit harder. That steel looks really good

Back