8" 5160 Combat Bowies for sale

Frank Hunter

I just finished a batch of large 8" combat style knives. These are totally hand-built and feature my new "Wolf's Head" logo. They've got a 8" bowie pattern blade made from 1/4" 5160 steel, 304 stainless mitered bolsters, and all include sheaths. The finish is a bright satin. I have them set up for horizontal belt carry right now but by rotating the belt slides, which slip through web gear, they can be carried vertically as well on your LBE or anywhere you like. These also can utilize a Tek-Loc or Molle-Loks if you'd like, I'll drill the sheath to fit. The other hardware is all stainless aside from the chrome binding posts and 5052 aluminum sheath welt. I like this steel very much - I've done a lot of chopping with these in testing this batch and previous runs and they hold an excellent durable edge.

Price for each is $475 each including USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. Available are - 1 black linen micarta, 1 bone stag, and 1 Texas mesquite. Feel free to comment or ask questions, PM me if you're interested in one.

IMG_2949.jpgIMG_2958.jpgIMG_2961.jpgIMG_2964.jpgIMG_2941.jpgIMG_2943.jpgIMG_2945.jpg

Last edited:
One of each are still available from this first batch - I'm going to be putting some more together in .250 S30V and what's left will be going to a gallery soon. Thanks for looking!

Back