A big shout out to Miss Beth

C Craft

A big shout out to Miss Beth! You know the lady who makes this whole thing work!! :biggrin:

Sorry Boss but you know its true, behind every successful man there is a woman who really keeps the place in tip, top, shape!

To make a long story short I just had to change internet providers. Sooo last night I am going to all my sites and updating the information on my new email address. By the time I got to this one I was getting pretty tired and for the life of me I could not get the password. So couldn't go to my old email provider because, as my son-in-law told me not to worry they will allow access for 90 days afterward.

So maybe I am not tech savvy but he failed to mention I had to set this up PRIOR to terminating the provider! So now I am in a pickle. Can't get back into the old provider to recover lost password and the forum doesn't recognize the new email. Without the old password, I can't change the email!!!!

So in steps Miss Beth and waves her magic wand and bingo, bango I am back in business and still have my old screen name, which also my makers mark!! The lady is amazing does all the orders, keeps Boss straight and still has time to preform a miracle or two! :35:

Thank you Beth!!:s12138: Whoot Whoot!!!

Last edited:
You are correct sir!! Beth is a dream.
But i have to throw the whole gang into that formula.
I have never contacted anyone there that could not help me (well except maybe the old guy) All are knowledgeable and pleasant and Tracy and Lora are lucky to have them.

Wasn't slammin the rest of the gang they are great too, even Boss! LOL

This is not the first time Beth has come to my rescue. There is something to say about good customer relations in today's world of no one gives a hoot!

All of you stand up and take a bow, you too Boss!! :s12137: If I don't pick at him he will just go off in the corner and cry!!! LOL

Thanks guys. I will make sure to pass that on. We are fortunate to work with the people we do.

Back