A Bigger Fillet Knife!!

highwall

I'm going to have to make my grandaughter a larger fillet Knife if she is going to keep pulling em out of the ice like this one! 24 lbs! Atta Girl! Counting down the days till my Paragon kiln gets here, don't think I'm gonna have much luck heat treating a thin fillet knife with the forge. Got the 220 wired for it,does anybody know how long the cord is from Paragon? Tried calling them... I know patience... Steveimagejpeg_0010 (1).jpg

Last edited:
If you intended to attach a photo I don't see one? A Paragon oven is definitely on my wish list for some day.

I had a friend that made a large filet knife for one of his Utah friend. I said filet knife heck that is a scimitar.

I'm going to have to make my grandaughter a larger fillet Knife if she is going to keep pulling em out of the ice like this one! 24 lbs! Atta Girl! Counting down the days till my Paragon kiln gets here, don't think I'm gonna have much luck heat treating a thin fillet knife with the forge. Got the 220 wired for it,does anybody know how long the cord is from Paragon? Tried calling them... I know patience... SteveView attachment 72153
That's a big fish! Nice job

I'm going to have to make my grandaughter a larger fillet Knife if she is going to keep pulling em out of the ice like this one! 24 lbs! Atta Girl! Counting down the days till my Paragon kiln gets here, don't think I'm gonna have much luck heat treating a thin fillet knife with the forge. Got the 220 wired for it,does anybody know how long the cord is from Paragon? Tried calling them... I know patience... SteveView attachment 72153
Her face says it all. Awesome catch.

Scary to think those things are out there lurking when we're at the beach. :oops: Nice Catch!

Back