A gray area

N

Nihiser P.R.

A gray area "sold"

Don't do too many framelocks but I did one up for my Active Duty flipper.
Gray G-10 on gray frame.
Blade is 3 3/4'' of cpmD2 @ 60/61rc. 2 tone satin finish, .125'' thick.
.125'' Ti frame sides, orange-peeled then fine bead blast as with the Ti clip.
Backspacer is heat treated s30v also secured by 1/8'' hardened SS pin for added strength.
Just under 5'' closed.
Asking $475.00
This one is sold.

Attachments

• AD framelock 001.JPG
    AD framelock 001.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 98
  • AD framelock 002.JPG
    AD framelock 002.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 54
  • AD framelock 003.JPG
    AD framelock 003.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
So here's the story......Last Wednesday was wing night at my favorite watering hole in this little town I live. After a few cold ones I order some wings to go, grilled spicy teriyaki, my fav.2thumbs I get them home and just dive in. Eventually I sit down at the table instead of standing to enjoy my feast. I gave no thought to the knife, the one I've had for sale here, laying open no more than meer inches to where I was once standing.:eek:
Next morning, just like any other morn, I get my coffee, grab a smoke off the table and head outside to enjoy the sunrise. But wait :confused:, something catches my eye that shouldn't be there. :eek: Son - of -a 2guns. What is that spot on the blade of the knife.huh1. You all probably know where I'm going with this. Yep, that succulent sauce, and just a pindrop in size, had layed rest overnight on the blade.
Anyway, I wiped it off with a little oil on a cloth but that tiny little spot remained. So, anything short of a re-grind isn't going to do the trick. Not wanting to go that route I just say heck with it and put it in My pocket for EDC. After carrying it for a day I realized it wasn't making me any money there, and Lord knows I need the money, I decided I would offer it up at a discounted price. So how does $375.00 sound:) It's a really nice piece even with the little teriyaki mark;)
Might be kinda hard to see in the pic, but it's that little dark spot just below the P in the cpmD2 engraving. Not much at all really but still there.

Attachments

• spot 001.jpg
    spot 001.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 28
Back