A little different

ArtinNC

The blue blade is from a bright sunny day sky blue . The blade is ATS34 -- 3 3/4" long with a raised clip , handle is oak with a finger grove and dog paw handle pins..

Last edited:
Rudy funny you say that...maybe my brain is broken, but it is actually hard to look at it upside-down... weird..

Art, looks great. I like all the "personality" you gave this knife. The shape is unique, but not awkward. You did a great job!
- J

Jason , "but not awkward " I thought it was a little awkward looking , But when it was finished It wasn't that bad .

Dan I come up with this doing vine file word they never really had a start and a finish , I call this a sprout at the start it has a root ball and I used a three corner file with one side ground smooth so I could control the cut , And it has a hook on the top that is the sprout . Some file work just looks like a bit much , and I think some times a little is more . This knife I don't think I have the handle rounded enough , a little to square for me ..

And thanks for the comments Good or bad , that is how you learn .

And I'm a fan of tapered tangs , but some times I have trouble with the file work on a tapered tang .

Back