A new one from me

The blade is engraved and there is a tutorial around where I showed how to do the mosaic handles, might be time for another one.

I remember seeing that tutorial. It will have you head spinning when you see how he accomplished that handle. You will have to appreciate the time and effort that has to be put into such a handle!! I had forgotten about the handle tutorial until he mentioned it, it wore me out just to realize how he does that!!

The blade is engraved and there is a tutorial around where I showed how to do the mosaic handles, might be time for another one.
Hey, Mark. I can’t find the tutorial... do you remember the thread title? It’s probably right in front of my face and I’m missing it.

Actually, I think it may be on another forum! That is where I first meant Mark! Let me take a look and see what I can dig up!

Kevin, I found it! Where I saw it, the thread was marked WIP, that may be why tutorial was not brining it up. I had to put in Mosaic handles by Mark Knapp, to get it to come up!!
Let me know if you can't see this!! https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/finished-mosaic-handle-wip-pics-w-sheath-finally.777674/

When I first took a look at this I flipped out to see the amount of effort that goes into one of these handles!!! Mark is "the man" when you look at this build! Of course if you have followed Mark's work you know he is on another planet when it comes to his work!!!

Last edited:
Actually, I think it may be on another forum! That is where I first meant Mark! Let me take a look and see what I can dig up!

Kevin, I found it! Where I saw it, the thread was marked WIP, that may be why tutorial was not brining it up. I had to put in Mosaic handles by Mark Knapp, to get it to come up!!
Let me know if you can't see this!! https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/finished-mosaic-handle-wip-pics-w-sheath-finally.777674/

When I first took a look at this I flipped out to see the amount of effort that goes into one of these handles!!! Mark is "the man" when you look at this build! Of course if you have followed Mark's work you know he is on another planet when it comes to his work!!!
Thanks!

Thanks everybody. Glad you were able to find the video Kevin. I'm also glad the pictures weren't wiped out when photo bucket changed their policies.

Back