Amazon

Rick Otts

A couple weeks ago I ordered 2 magnets from Amazon.Well last Friday I am looking at my bank statement and they took 162.00 dollars from my account.Seems like I got suckered into joining some Prime plan they got.The good thing is I was able to get out of it.Becareful with these guys they are slick.

Well I got my money back they were nice about that.I believe when I was ordering it happen.I must of said ok to the prime thing.BUT I didnt know it was 106.00 beacuse I dont buy from them often.But all is good they made it right.

you get a lot of value with Prime. free two day shipping- which if you use Amazon much at all pays for the Prime membership in no time flat.

Also, I don't know if you watch movies, but Prime includes a ton of free movies and TV shows (Amazon's version of Netflix)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon also offers a business account, which offers free shipping on orders over $49. It's free to join.

they also deliver some Prime packages on saturday and sunday with no extra charges. good place to shop as Norton and 3M both have store fronts and sometimes have deals.

True. Amazon is basically keeping the USPS in business. My mail carrier is pretty much an Amazon delivery service on weekends.

Back