Another hunter

Justin W.

Lately I have been making a lot of these harpoon clip hunters. I’m not really sure why I’m so drawn to the design but I’ve really fallen in love with it and the feedback from my customers has been great! They still need some improvement but I feel like I’m really close to having this designed nailed down. This one is made from AEB-L with a Koa handle and a kydex sheath 91D9669D-C6D4-48F0-AF95-8294A61E2C63.jpegEB2795E6-2F23-493C-B0C0-8E2AAA3F6BD0.jpeg71B4D038-F647-497F-B78A-88FFA3094310.jpeg

Beautiful knife, Justin, and I love the handle. The blade shape leans a little more toward spear point than I like, but that's absolutely a personal preference. Nice work!

You are definitely developing your own style and that is a great thing. Really really nice job on this one. The handle is beautiful and the sheath is very well thought out. I expect this design combo will be a big seller. A lot of people like the spear point shape. It is reminiscent of the Canadian Camp Knife but with the harpoon point swedge which is a real eye catcher.

Back