Another linerlock

IanF

Hi everyone

Over the weekend I managed to finish this linerlock and thought I would share some pics. All went pretty smoothly on this one and I’m gaining confidence with these now. Plenty of areas to improve but lots of fun. I left a belt finish on the blade for this little user.

Titanium liners and back spacer all sand blasted to give the dull dark grey colour. I also blasted the stainless screws and pivot to match. Blade is RWL34 cutting edge 65mm, blade is slicey with thickness just under 2mm. Pocket clip made from 1mm (0.040) Ti. Blue G10 handle is 95mm long.

It is a front opening style - opens quite nicely one handed and avoids the need for thumb studs of which I am not really a huge fan of. Hope you like it.

Ian

7ce8f6629b2f4a63d56dcb4eafa8de88.jpg

154530aa22c89173bcf767549917f623.jpg

f88887ecfbf027df0a63cea2c982423d.jpg

well done. I like the bead blast on the screws and will be using that occasionally in the future.

By front opener do you mean that the jimping on the end of the blade when it is closed is enough to grip for opening??

Thanks for the comments guys.

Tracey, it was your linerlock template that got me into these pocket knives and really got to understand how they go together - kind of like training wheels so much credit goes to your product and your how to videos that accompanied them. All the hardware is USA knifemaker which is the only place I shop for my needs. Shipping is a killer as is the weak Aussie dollar but your products and services are great!

Von, yes it is basically front flipping action.

Back