Any cardboard chef knife box sites?

Mark Barone

Looking for something 3 x 12 inch ish but obviously not to deep. It seems so hard to find boxes for knives.

Looking for something 3 x 12 inch ish but obviously not to deep. It seems so hard to find boxes for knives.
Think I gave this info to Opaul once- I use these for smaller blades- pretty nice for the price. I have been looking for a wooden wine box for kitchen knives- think that would just about be right.

box.jpg
Magnetic box

And I have been using these for larger blades and kitchen knives:
Case.jpg

Cordura case

Beat me to it. Just be warned, if you place an order from them you'll be getting 800 page catalogs for the rest of your life. I just got one today after moving 2 times since placing my only order from them over 15 years ago.
You will always have paper to start your forge with though and it solves the whole toilet paper shortage thingy.

I use these for the nice ones.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VYBUV5I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has room for the knife, sheath, and the certificate. And has some packing material. I also will throw in a little bag of Renaissance wax. Not bad for long term storage of the knife as well. Obviously meant for wine bottles.

I like that a lot . I would even mind ripping down all the way around 2 inches and Replacing the bottom. To make it less deep and more knife shaped.

Back