Assembled Knife Kits Mod 1A assisted

M

MoreBeef

ok this is my first ever for sale post. If I do something wrong please feel fre to let me know.

Ok folks I bought a bunch of these and the people who were gonna buy em have not gotten back to me yet. Their loss is your gain! What I did with these is go through them and de-burr the liners, tweak the spring assist so it works smoother, and basically just fit it together properly. I have a whole mess of these things and I need them to go. They are cheap to buy as a kit, but the instructions are kinda lacking, so I have done the hard part for you. As such, my time and expertise is worth something, so $35.00 U.S. puts it in your hand. Paypal only please, use personal paypal with the gift option to avoid pesky fees.

And now, Some specs...
Make:KnifeKits.com
Model: Mod. 1A-Assisted
Blade Length: 3.5 inches/8.89cm
Handle Length: 4.5 inches/11.43cm
Overall: ~ 8 inches/20.32cm
Blade Steel: 440 stainless
Liners: stainless
Lock: Button
Grips: Cocobolo Dymondwood

and now, some pics...

closeup assembled
img1274161962292.jpg

a few put together with the lil spanner keys to adjust the pivot, I'm trying to get some better screws for that those, but I'll send ya the tool regardless.
img1274895676720.jpg

A slightly assembled one. the instructions are essentially a picture of an assembled knife and a lil note that says "Good luck pal!"
img1274895696135.jpg

If you want before I ship it I can strop the edge a bit, they are fairly sharp, but you can do what you want with it too. Again... $35.00 bucks shipped in the US. I will look into shipping outside the US, but I do not know the legalities and the costs, just shoot me a PM and we can work it out.

Bump?

so no one wants one?

Pity, they are really good little knives. Beat on em' they are cheap enough.

Call this a bump to the top folks.

Bro, this is not to offend you. But, the majority of the people here are into custom handmade knives and not kits.

Back