Birdseye Hunter

opaul

Finished shaping and sanding the scales this afternoon. Still putting coats of Danish oil on it but wanted to see what it looked like with the yellow para-cord.

Looks great! I really like the contrast in the grind from the blade to the ricasso. Beautiful handle as well! Great job.

Clean, crisp amd very functional design. Like that one for its simplicity

Hot dang, I like it! Please post photos when you get the handle finished! There is something to be said for simple elegance. Two thumbs up! It's like a woman with just the right amount of perfume to catch your attention and just enough make-up to highlight her features and just the right clothes to bring out the finer points of her body.

I mean you can slather on the perfume till it gags you, paint it up like Tammy Faye Baker, or dress it in such way there is nothing left to the imagination, and when you are finished, there is no alure left to the knife.....................Oh you thought I was talking about something else!! :cool:

Hot dang, I like it! Please post photos when you get the handle finished! There is something to be said for simple elegance. Two thumbs up! It's like a woman with just the right amount of perfume to catch your attention and just enough make-up to highlight her features and just the right clothes to bring out the finer points of her body.

I mean you can slather on the perfume till it gags you, paint it up like Tammy Faye Baker, or dress it in such way there is nothing left to the imagination, and when you are finished, there is no alure left to the knife.....................Oh you thought I was talking about something else!! :cool:

C Craft........you always crack me up and I enjoy reading your posts.
Thank you very much. I enjoyed making this knife and I'm hoping the new owner will enjoy it as well.

Back