Black Wolf Armory MIA??

Mr Rick

It's been several weeks that I have been unable to contact Frank at Black Wolf. Has anyone been in touch with him lately??

Thanks,

Rick

I received a message from Frank this morning. He has been under the weather for a few weeks, but is now on the mend. That is excellent news!!!

Yup, I'm on the mend, back to business as usual as of yesterday the 25th. I'll keep it short - After a short hospital stay I was surprised with additional issues and attendant media and email outage which I was too ill to resolve.

Ironically enough my last project before I got sick was some kitchen knives, which I'll be detailing here shortly and possibly putting to use now that I'm eating again. Thank you all VERY much for your concern and diligence at contacting me. My worst fear is that should one of these times not make it, my wife may sell my guns, knives, and hot rods for what I told her I paid for them.

Glad to hear you are on the mend.
You should have a list of current values of all that stuff for your wife, Except for the guns that I will take off your wife's hands for pennies on the dollar since you won't be using them any more!:big grin:

Just kidding! Heal up and now is a great time to use those kitchen knives and cook yourself some healthy low fat meals. Lots of vegetation, lean meats and simple carbs in small amounts.

Back