Blade Special Military Double Issue!!!!!!

If you have not read Blades Special Military Double Issue you have to read it. I have not been a member for very long and everytime I get on knifedogs it amazies me how down to earth everyone is. The knife makers of the world is a rare breed. I mean that in the best way possible. All of you are willing to help in any way you can if it is knowledge or like Rex a knife maker that opened his home to me to help me learn the art of making knives. He started out as someone I just met and turned into a dear friend. I want to thank you Rex for everything. In this issue of Blade it talks about a group of knife makers going to Wounded Warriors retreats and teaching Disabled Vets how to make knives. They travel around to help them learn the art of knife making. It don't matter if they are amputees or in a wheel chair. They have some sponsors that donate products for the events and to the Disabled Vets for them to take home. Some of the Vets talked about how when they are making knives how they I guess a way to say it is find peace for a little bit. I think the people that are leading the way for this is Jack Stottlemire and Chris Williams. My hat is off to these two gentle men. I am a Disabled Vet my self and I know how it feels to find peace even just for an hour or so. Thank you. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS KNIFE MAKERS

Back