Burl Hunter - Don't think I'd cut this one up.

Why do I feel like I should be choosing a winner? :lol: OK, here it is. My daughter Suzy - who has a terrific sense of humour - will be the judge. I have a piece of..... are you ready for this?????....

FIGURED PINK IVORY

for the winner of best caption for the burl picture at the beginning of this thread. It will be awarded on April Fools day!

Work it guys. I'm sending her the link now. :35:

Rob!

edited to add; Suzy is at least a decade over the age of majority.... but she's still my daughter :3:

Last edited:
This ain't fair...:sad:
It would be alot easier to play without a G rating. My mind is swirling with ideas that can't be printed.:9::biggrin:

"Does my butt look big ?" Who hasn't heard that one ?

I hope that ivory is .........Pink as a baby's BOTTOM. Rim shot.

Rudy

Last edited:
Ok - I'm in!

Bring on the captions guys! There have been a few to make me laugh already here! Be creative!

Why do I feel like I should be choosing a winner? :lol: OK, here it is. My daughter Suzy - who has a terrific sense of humour - will be the judge. I have a piece of..... are you ready for this?????....

FIGURED PINK IVORY

for the winner of best caption for the burl picture at the beginning of this thread. It will be awarded on April Fools day!

Work it guys. I'm sending her the link now. :35:

Rob!

edited to add; Suzy is at least a decade over the age of majority.... but she's still my daughter :3:

I thought of something else, butt....if I do, I'll get spanked, butt.....I can't help myself....aaaaaw jeesh, I better not......butt I'll just think it. Butt you're missing out.
Seriously, no butts about it....nice tree.

Rudy

View attachment 38948

Can't believe nobody's gone musical yet.

I like big burls and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny...

Fat bottom burls you make the rockin' world go round...

Back