Carved Bear Knife For Sale by Knifecarver

knifecarver

Hi Knifedogs,

Titan needs surgery for a hematoma in his ear. His ear looks like someone stuffed a sausage in it. We took him to the vet & he stuck a needle in it and took 2 syringes full of fluid out, but as soon as we got home it was full again. This cost $160.00. The vet says it has to be surgically corrected, and it's going to cost $650.00+. We don't have it, and he won't do it till we do. (He's been our vet for a long time, but he's been burned in the past, not by us). Titan is almost 8 1/2 yrs. old and has to be put to sleep, which isn't good, but if it isn't treated, it can cause more problems & he is already prone to infections.

I'm selling my Hen & Rooster fixed blade to help pay for his surgery & I'm raffling off my Carved Lion German Bull fixed blade. (See the Auction/Raffle forum). This knife has a [FONT=&amp]mirror polished stainless blade. Polished genuine stag handles. Stainless guard and pommel. Brown leather belt sheath and it was Made in[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Spain[/FONT].

I'm asking $550.00 for the Bear Knife. I have over 35 hours into this knife. Besides Carving Bears on both sides, I carved a Bear paw print on the back of the pommel and I worked the metal on the sides of the pommel and on the guard. The knife will come with an artist's letter of authenticity, a leather sheath and the original box.

If you have any questions or need more pictures (I have before and after pic's) please PM me.

Thanks for looking,

Cathy

View attachment 32336View attachment 32337View attachment 32338

Back