Carved Dragon Trapper - By Knifecarver

knifecarver

I'm selling this Buffalo Horn Trapper that I carved. This is the first time I carved in Buffalo Horn. On the shield side, is an Asian Flower Pattern. On the other side, is an Asian Dragon. Please keep in mind that I have over 12 hours of carving into this knife.

This is a Frost Cutlery Knife. It has 2 blades, one spay, one drop point. On the drop point blade is a banner with the words "Qualitas est familia institutio" etched/lasered in.

PRICE: $175.00 + $5.00 S/H; I accept Money Orders/Checks

If interested, let me know and I'll send you my contact info.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Cathy

View attachment 29966View attachment 29967

Last edited:
Cathy!
Your at work is coming along very nicely!
What would help is to start with a better canvas for your art!
Frost knives are made in China and about the bottom of the barrel the last time I looked at any of them!
May I suggest Buck, Case, Gerber or most anything else with a decent reputation and that's made in the USA!

Just trying to help!

Laurence

www.westsidesharpening.com/

Thanks Laurence,
I had to start somewhere and that's what I could afford, also why I'm selling it...for better inventory! Got any stag knives you want to sell me, for a very, very, reasonable price?
Cathy

I agree with Laurence. You need a better canvas. I will also watch my inventory for something to send you.

I've been interested in Knifecarver's craftsmanship ever since she came on the scene. A short time ago I sent her a knife with a stag handle and asked if she would embellish the handle with some wolves. She is still working on this one but from all indications... I will be very satisfied with her skills...

kce.jpg

Back