Charity Hunter

wmhammond

Just finished this Utility Hunter to be donated to the silent auction to benefit the Las Cruces, NM ACTion Programs For Animals this Saturday night. We have a "No Kill" program here in Las Cruces and no strays in Dona Anna County are ever "put to sleep".
This is the annual fund raiser and includes a Golf Tournament, Cocktail Party and Silent Auction - a big deal here in our lovely city.

My steel is 52100, cycled and heat treated here in my shop and finished to a mirror finish. The handle is Box Elder Burl. carved to and ergonomic palm and finger fit and finished with 12 coats of Tru Oil. Two pins are Stainless Steel and one is a mosaic. I also made the sheath.
I will be interested to see what it brings. My experience is that things usually go pretty cheap at these things because people usually don't know what they are buying but we'll see. Appreciate your comments Thanks,

WallaceIMG_1576.jpgIMG_1570.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1572.jpg

That's a beauty Wallace- like the box elder and looks very comfy and should be great cutter with that steel. Commend the donation to a great cause of the no kill shelters- good job.

Back