Damascus boot/vest bowie SOLD

jmforge

This one has a little backstory. Around 2008, I made a little fun knife inspired by a one off Harvey Dean knife that i used to own. I had Paul Long make a sheath for it. Unfortunately, it was sitting on my bench out of the sheath when I was out of town and my shop roof decided to spring a leak during a week of bad Florida thunderstorms. of course, the leak was right over where I had this and a couple of other blades sitting. The sheath sat around for a number of years waiting for anew project. I finally decided to do another little fun knife and here it is. trebled is 300 layer 1084/15N20 ladder damascus. The guard is the same material. the handle is some pretty wild Honduran rosewood burl an as mentioned, the sheath is a 2008 vintage paul Long with the keeper strap. This little guy doesn't want to sit around any more, so I am asking SOLD which includes PayPal and USPS Priority mail to the CONUS. Sorry once again about the non-pro pics, but it is really hard to find a photogenic rock in my back yard. :biggrin:
IMG_0380.jpgIMG_0384.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!! that took all of about 3 or 4 minutes. That has to be some kind of record. SOLD pending ROF.

Back