damascusknives.us URL to auction

Ray

Dealer - Purveyor
damascusknives.us** I understand that you likely have a website already, but that does not limit the potential benefits of owning this URL. First, a key factor in being found by a web search engine is having the desired search terms included in the URL (damascus - knives). Second, your web hosting service can link the URL to your own URL so that the transfer is nearly seamless. If a searcher finds ‘damascusknves.us’ in search results and clicks on it, it can be instantly transferred to your website – regardless of your site’s name. This instant transfer can be easily arranged by your web host. (check with them first) It worked for me for years. Of course, if you don’t have a website already, you can use this URL as the address of your own new site. This website is ‘parked’ right now so it won’t work to try to go to it.

**.us is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United States. It was established in early 1985. Registrants of .us domains must be U.S. citizens, residents, or organizations – or foreign entities with a presence in the United States or any territory of the United States.

Wikipedia

P.S. GoDaddy serves as the ‘go-between’ and handles money and URL ownership transfers. I pay all fees associated with the sale and transfer.

I plan to put this on Godaddy.com on February 1st for a seven day auction. Starting at $1.

Back