"Dark Forest" Field/Drop-point Knife

J. Neilson

Hello all,
Well, I’ve been working with and testing some Cru-forge V steel I got from Kelly Cupples for several months now and I’ll be posting my first couple of available pieces today. This is a great new steel for me and I know I’ll be doing a lot more blades with these steel, especially with my “antiqued” finish since it takes one so well. I hope you like them as well.
Thanks again,
J.

005_145.jpg

Here is a re-creation of my "Forest Ghost" model in Cru-forge V and a bit ... darker.
This full-tang Drop-point Hunter is forged from edge-quenched Cru-forge V high carbon steel with a 4 1/2" cutting edge, top clip and a file worked thumb rest. The entire knife, tang and all, has my "antiqued" finish. The handle scales are stabilized and green dyed, Exhibition-grade Maple Burl wood that has been done in a "palm swell" style. The scales are secured with stainless steel handle bolts with a matching lanyard liner.The overall length on this knife is 9 1/2" and it comes with a fully tooled leather pouch sheath with a belt loop by Lance Parrish.
Price, with leather sheath: $450.00, plus shipping.

008_114.jpg

009_110.jpg

010_105.jpg

011_82.jpg

013_64.jpg

014_60.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Back