Design a Logo- get a knife

how about this? the lines should be bold enough lines to etch clearly after you reduce the size to stencil size. If you like it, feel free to change it to meet your needs. I don't have graphics skills to do it in photoshop but someone (like Rock2thumbs) could cut the text and just leave the face as a mark as well.

Eric

Attachments

• angry logo.JPG
    angry logo.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 19
My wife did these. She can't pass up a good competition, and that's a nice knife.

angrymanlogo.jpg

I will get involved in this if I have time later this week.

Edit: How angry is Angryman Keith? Is he super angry or slightly angry or somewhere in between?

Last edited:
Okay, my second attempt at using Illustrator.

I left it very plain and simple for a makers mark.

Last edited:
I don't know if you can do anything with this,but it's pretty much the last rough-draft
I was drawing about 20 years ago...
Other than knife designs,I kinda got side-tracked,and let my artistic muscles lapse.
If you can get somebody to clean it up/polish to something useful,
you're welcome to it.
(it kinda fits with your description of your AngryMan;
I drew this with the intent of showing a Warrior who has hisself a Righteous Wrath goin' on...)
AngryMan.jpg

Last edited:
Put a knife in each hand, blades pointed down. Good t-shirt design

I thought about that, but I don't know how that would look as a makers mark. T shirts design as you said would be kewl.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who entered. There were many fine designs and unique interpretations. It always amazes me about the depth of talent out there.
It was a tough choice, and I could have chosen many others and been just as happy,but a winner ther must be and that winner is ....

Chanwahyaoh

with this entry

angryman.jpg

I would also like to add a secondary prize of one of my new boot knife design-The Scoundrel- to

Skoalsoldier

for his Angryman Knives tagline - "Mad about Quality"

Thanks again to all who entered.

Back