Differnent view of sheaths

Im not the best at taking pictures. I have just recently bought a tripod lights and box to take better pictures in the future. I really dont have a great camera either I paid like 40 bucks for it 7 years ago lol it works but not great. My biggest problem is shaking my second is lighting but with my new set up thats in the mail will be a huge improvement. kellyw

Taking out that busy background did wonders! My eye had a hard time keeping still.

Shaking is a big issue with photography, I use breathing techniques similar to target shooters. Press that shutter button on the breath out.

I like natural light for my stuff, but it can be a real trial when conditions arent the best like they were yesterday. I have my "photo logs" under the eave of the house out of direct sunlight, I've had pretty good results there.

I used to take them under my drafting light inside on a deer skin, but the natural light really brings out the colors in the leather, and all the imperfections unfortunately.

Dwayne I bought a new set up for taking pictures its got the lights and a tripod to help get a steady picture and a covered box with back ground . I know knothing beats good sunlight and a steady hand. kellyw

Back