Elmax Scout fighter and Maroon drop point

Benr.t

I just finished these two up and figured I would share them together. This are really the first knives I have done in stainless, besides my kitchen knives.
They are both variants of my Scout drop point. The first one is an Elmax fighter with a nice stonewashed finish and my favorite handle combo, green w/ red liners. It has carbon fibers pins and a copper lanyard tube. The top edge is not sharpened, but could be. I am working on a bigger version of this one in Elmax well, I will post it up in a few days. It will probably get carbon fiber and be sharp top and bottom. : )

The second one is a compact, 3.5" blade hunter/edc. It has a nice slim handle with maroon linen micarta and carbon fiber pins. I gave it an acid washed CPM-154 blade. They will both be getting leather sheaths when I get a chance.

I was going for a classic look on a modern design with these.
Let me know what you guys think.

Looks great,I like the way you shaped the maroon one it gives it a very classy retro look and the copper tubing sets it off.Nice work

The maroon and OD green really set each other off nicely. I love everything about that knife. I love the shape. I love the tapered tang. It has simple elegance, perfect size and shape to be extremely useful, and lines that seem to be crisp but soft at the same time. Really, really nice.

Back