Excellent Newsletter example

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
One of the best ways to build a relationship and repeat business with your customers, past, present and future is to have a newsletter.
Wayne has posted his in his forum. It's nice that we get mentioned but that's not the point. It's just really good marketing. I see a lot of excellent knife makers that just can't make it because they don't market well.

Go have a look. Let's get those newsletters out the door. Feel free to post any others here.

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=5670

Boss, that is excellent. Of course, you wouldn't expect anything less from Wayne. Everything I've seen with his name on it is excellent.

Thanks for showing it here,
Carey

Boss - Thanks a bunch for the head nod. You hit it right on the head regarding why I do this. If you keep in front of your customers in a non-intrusive manner you get them to think of you when they think of knives. BTW - I've posted the February issue in the forum as well as the one you linked to.

Carey - Kind words my friend, not so sure that they're true, but kind none the less. BTW - I really dig your Appalacian Trail with the Osage Orange and antler crown. Very cool, useful, and distinct design.

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

2thumbsThanks Wayne from Wayne,
I am recommending your newsletter and videos to my students, as well as Knife Dogs.

Thanks for the kind words from you as well. Believe it or not, that was probably about the 4th or 5th knife I ever forged. I need to find another antler crown and revisit that design.

Hope to get to meet you at Blade,
Carey

Back