"Fancy Bush Knife" Bush/Field Knife

J. Neilson

Hello all,
Here is a knife I’ve been wanting to make with an idea proposed to me by a friend that works really well and you know me, I like to try out new ideas. This knife is light weight (coming in at 13 oz.), fast in-hand and tough. I hope you like it.
Thanks,
J.

003_138.jpg

This hidden-tang knife has a 10 5/8" blade (approx. 3/16" thick) forged from my "Frontier" multi-pattern high carbon damascus steel with forge marked/acid soaked flats and a 4" chisel ground scraping/chopping edge on the spine (opposite side). This knife has a contoured guard and a set pin of silica bronze with a matching lanyard liner. The handle is stabilized A-grade Cherry burl wood done in a "palm swell" style. This piece has an overall length of 15 7/8" and comes with a fully tooled and re-designed leather blade sheath with a belt loop and retention strap by Chuck Dominick.
Price, with leather sheath: $1,180.00, plus shipping.

005_140.jpg

006_128.jpg

008_111.jpg

009_107.jpg

011_80.jpg

012a_2.jpg

013_62.jpg

014_58.jpg

015_60.jpg

016_51.jpg

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Don’t forget to check out my new series of meteorite canister damascus knives being carried by KD Meteorite of Arizona!

Also, check out new knives just posted and web site updates at.... www.mountainhollow.net

Back