Fat Boy model

tomwatson

The blade is Norris damascus in ladder pattern. 3 9/16" long and flat ground. Ti bolsters with G10 handles. Milled titanium for clip.

Attachments

• DSC01363.jpg
    DSC01363.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01364.jpg
    DSC01364.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC01365.jpg
    DSC01365.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01366.jpg
    DSC01366.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01367.jpg
    DSC01367.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 40
Very nice. When I close my eyes and dream that I have a new folder, that's the one I see.

Great Job,
Steve

Awesome. Not too overdone. I have a question on the pivot screw. It looks as though it is not counter sunk. Is there a reason for that?

Awesome. Not too overdone. I have a question on the pivot screw. It looks as though it is not counter sunk. Is there a reason for that?

The screw is countersunk some. Sometimes I leave them a little high because it gives the thumb something to grip when pulling out of the pocket.

Nice work, Tom.

I have a knife my dad made with the Norris Ladder Pattern Damascus. Sweet stuff.

I went back and looked at the pivot screw and I decided to countersink it more and I turned the face of the screw down some. Looks better. Will try to post new pic today.

"Fat Boy". Reminds me of two things I like, a particular Harley-Davidson model, and me!

Good looking knife, Tom. I like the Norris damascus, and that scale material has a nice wood-like look to it. Much better than pink and purple!

Sometimes I find that a pivot that stands a little proud of the bolsters is fine.

David

I went back and looked at the pivot screw and I decided to countersink it more and I turned the face of the screw down some. Looks better. Will try to post new pic today.

Kewl, looking forward to the pictures. 2thumbs

Really nice looking folder. From the materials used this should be a nice EDC and should hold up well over time.

BJ

Pivot screw redo

Here is the Fat Boy with pivot screw countersunk lower and the face of the screw has been turned down.

Attachments

• DSC01371.jpg
    DSC01371.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
Back