Feather Hunter With Ironwood

Burton

Here is another for the Ohio Classic show. This one is a feather pattern made by me (my first attempt at it). The guard is wrought iron and the handle is desert ironwood that I brought back from Tucson while visiting a friend this past March, obtained legally and paid for The spacer is stacked vulcanized spacer. I have another hunter about this same size forged out of the other half of this billet that will be finished sometime after the show. Thanks to all for looking and look forward to meeting some of you in person at the show next weekend. -Burton
attachment.php

Attachments

• feather_hunter.jpg
    feather_hunter.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Burton, That is some great looking damascus. Really like the whole handle...shape, colors, pin. NICE!

Thanks for the nice comments. I am excited to see how the other half of the billet turns out.

Feather is my all-time favorite damascus pattern. That's one beautiful knife, one of the best I've seen in a long time. Everything works perfectly. Zowie man, you ought to be dancing on the rooftops for having made that! 2thumbs

Thanks Dave and Steve. I am very happy with how this blade turned out and am looking forward to making this pattern again very soon!

Back