FIF like or not thread

I've read some things about this show and I guess David Baker does all of the challenges on the show to make sure they are doable. That said he is still working in a shop hes been in before and is use to which is a huge advantage. Plus he knows what hes making before hand.

I think he should compete as well! They had the one guy that was a winning contestant who was eventually one of the judges. I can't remember his name. He seemed like a pretty good guy and had a good grip on the process.

Yes it's Ben Abbott.

A show like this only continues to be successful if it gives the viewers what they want to see. Things soon start to get stale if they don't let the show evolve. I can't tell you what's coming up but I can tell you it will be exciting, stay tuned.

I can't tell you what's coming up but I can tell you it will be exciting, stay tuned.
My wife and I both watch every episode, and sometimes watch a couple of times so this is interesting news. Can you say how far into future these changes will be?

My wife and I both watch every episode, and sometimes watch a couple of times so this is interesting news. Can you say how far into future these changes will be?
I may have already said too much. Some guys in black hoods are liable to throw a bag over my head and stuff me in a van. I will tell you this, they only film one season ahead.

Back