Finally bought one!

I have a Benchmade and quite a few Spydercos. I must admit that, when it comes to knives and tequila, the story is important, and I really admire the Spyderco story. It's the best version of American entrepreneurship, and Sal Glesser is someone whom Benjamin Franklin would recognize and understand. I am referring to a curiosity and a liveliness of intellect. Probably the knifemakers on this forum are similarly engaged with their work.

I have a Benchmade and quite a few Spydercos. I must admit that, when it comes to knives and tequila, the story is important, and I really admire the Spyderco story. It's the best version of American entrepreneurship, and Sal Glesser is someone whom Benjamin Franklin would recognize and understand. I am referring to a curiosity and a liveliness of intellect. Probably the knifemakers on this forum are similarly engaged with their work.
Absolutely agree. Spyderco is definitely my favorite brand.

I had a friend that passed several years ago , many, many years ago when Spyderco was getting mainstream we were talking knives and he said he liked Spy-der-co. I said what? He pronounced it spy..der..co. I told him it’s Spyderco, he asked me if I was sure. Man that was funny. To this day every time I see anything related to Spyderco I think of my old friend. They do make nice knives.

Back