Finally Getting around to saying hello.

pandaman1966

I have been lurking for awhile, learning and listening. I have always been mechanically minded, just finishing up building my own CNC Router and converting a mill to CNC. Was going into business with a engineer friend of mine but, he passed away suddenly. Have just been doing nothing for six months or so. I have a small shop with some good tools.

I have always loved knife's and making new things, learning new things. My father was a jack of all trades and very good at it. He would see something and say I can build that... well I'm not my father, but I do like learning and building new stuff..... I have been in the computer repair and ISP business for about 17 years, and I am self employed (Which means I'm always broke). I need a hobby that is not computers.

I'm 44 years old and was married to a wonderful women about three years ago. I have two step-sons that are 9 and 11. Their dad never taught them anything. My father taught me plenty. I hope to learn and teach them as I go along this new path. They are great boys..

I'm currnently gathering materials to build a grinder from boss dogs plans I purchased. Then I hope to start making a few sparks..

Thanks for all your words of advice and knowledge. I have already learn a great deal in a few weeks, now it is time to put some of what I have learned to use.......

Thanks for letting me bend your ear

Andrew AKA (pandaman)

Back