Finished this one up today

Motor City Mike

This is a different shape than I usually make. Figured I try it out.

I did a thumb ramp and some aggressive jimping on this one. The rear of the handle has also been redesigned.

I canted the pocket clip a bit to try and get a different look in the pocket. Not sure I like it, I may make a new one

Truth be told, I'm not crazy about how the flipper flows into the sharpening choil. I wanted something similar to the thumb ramp but I think I missed the mark a bit.

I added some "vent" holes along the lock cut near the top. These I don't like at all and won't be doing them again.

Flips great. Maybe my best flipping knife yet.

HOh4TWJl.jpg

SNUeObJl.jpg

GBsjaS7l.jpg

This is a different shape than I usually make. Figured I try it out.

I did a thumb ramp and some aggressive jimping on this one. The rear of the handle has also been redesigned.

I canted the pocket clip a bit to try and get a different look in the pocket. Not sure I like it, I may make a new one

Truth be told, I'm not crazy about how the flipper flows into the sharpening choil. I wanted something similar to the thumb ramp but I think I missed the mark a bit.

I added some "vent" holes along the lock cut near the top. These I don't like at all and won't be doing them again.

Flips great. Maybe my best flipping knife yet.

HOh4TWJl.jpg

SNUeObJl.jpg

GBsjaS7l.jpg
Great looking knife! I like it.

Back