First 2 in Arizona

Big Smitty

It has been about a year since I moved from KY to AZ. Thought I would never get set back up and be able to make knives again. Well here are my first 2.

Big one is a fighter out of S30V, heat treated by Paul Bos, black canvas micarta, tumbled finish, blade is just shy of 1/4" stock, water jet cut by GL Water Jet, I have 17 more of these to finish. This one will get a Spec Ops sheath.

Little one is cliped out of 1095 and a proto type, 1/8" stock, cut by GL Water Jet also, heat treated by Peter's. I still have to put a logo on this and sharpen it. Need to make a sheath for it also.

Hope ya'll like them.

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

You mean you found a place here you can actually make knives that isn't in the middle of the desert? Cool blades! :p

~Noah

I like that big Un. What is the size of that unit.
Congrats on getting up and running. Moving is usually a challenge, (at a minimum).
Gotta admit I the name Possum too. Are there any in AZ?
Dozier

I like that big Un. What is the size of that unit.
Congrats on getting up and running. Moving is usually a challenge, (at a minimum).
Gotta admit I the name Possum too. Are there any in AZ?
Dozier

The bigger one is 6" from the front of the handle to the tip, widest part of the blade is about 1.65" and it is 11.25" overall. I haven't seen any possums in AZ yet. We had plenty of them in KY.

Back