First liner lock.

NPD

I will like to show you my new liner lock EDC model.
The materials for this liner lock folder are 2mm titanium for the scales, stainless bolsters, G10 carbon fiber and RWL34 for the blade, the total length is 16.5cm and 6.2 cutting edge.
Still have to clean it and sharpen it.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking!

pocketpal11.jpg

pocketpal12.jpg

pocketpal13.jpg

pocketpal14.jpg

pocketpal15.jpg

pocketpal16.jpg

pocketpal17.jpg

pocketpal18.jpg

The lines are very clean and the lock bar appears strong (not flimsy). However, to my eyes, the handle thickness is a tad more compared to the blade thickness (looking from the top) - which may make the balance towards the rear (handle heavy). Any particular reason for those thick carbon fiber slabs?

Excellent work, and thanks for sharing the photos! :)

The lines are very clean and the lock bar appears strong (not flimsy). However, to my eyes, the handle thickness is a tad more compared to the blade thickness (looking from the top) - which may make the balance towards the rear (handle heavy). Any particular reason for those thick carbon fiber slabs?

Excellent work, and thanks for sharing the photos! :)

First i will like to say thanks for the comment, and now to your question about the handle of the folder,
the titanium liners are 2mm thick and the bolsters and carbon fiber scales are 3mm thick as per request of the customer, now the blade thickness it's 3.5mm and i can tell you that it is well balanced.
NP

You have crafted a very nice knife. I believe it is important to keep your first as a marker on your progress. Dan

Back