Free sword bare blade

bubba-san

This is a sword I started on last fall . It didnt turn out like I wanted so rather than fool with it I am giving it away . I was going to make a tactical style sword . It has a hamon of sorts . It has been sharpened and will cut . First person who can tell me musashi's opponent when they fought on Island off coast of japan . Musashi used a boken to defeat him . Its yours Made from 9260 M ....Bubba ........................................ Ps as long as you live in U.S.! You can try and make something from it or wrap some cord around handle and use for cutting brush :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• Free sword bare blade 001.jpg
    Free sword bare blade 001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Free sword bare blade 002.jpg
    Free sword bare blade 002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Free sword bare blade 005.jpg
    Free sword bare blade 005.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Ht treating and quench 9260 sword 003.jpg
    Ht treating and quench 9260 sword 003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 9260 waki cuts 002.jpg
    9260 waki cuts 002.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 9260 waki cuts 003.jpg
    9260 waki cuts 003.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 9260 tactical wakizashi 001.jpg
    9260 tactical wakizashi 001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 49
Can't resist: Sasaki Kojiro.

You got it ... He was also very famous they named a sword part part after him Kojira/ kogiro Its part of the saya. Pm me your address and I will mail it in next outgoing mail . Dan you can also chase zombies with it . Its pretty darn sharp as you can see from pics..... Bubba

That cloths pole would be worth a fortune , That event probably started the Boken ? I have made a few boken from white staight grained oak
and a few from ash ... deadly instruments when used properly . We used to practice with them ... they will put a bo knot on your head !!

I have read Musashi half a dozen times over the last ten years and know all its characters. A wonderful read about a super human being.

A great giveaway Bubba san. Congrats Dan!

That was a very generous offer Bubba. My hat is off to you sir, and a hearty congrats to Dan as well.

Back